Thursday, February 3, 2011

Avocado Adventure

Sarah is doing a great job eating solids and I am having a great time making her food. A couple of weeks ago we added avocado as her first "green" food after a few successful weeks of "orange" food. Below is her impression.



Clearly, Sarah is not a fan. I just mashed the avocado with a fork for this first feeding and the texture was really different than her normal purees. I did puree what was left over, froze it, and tried it again yesterday. She took 4 or 5 good, albeit shuttering, bites, then threw up. It didn't phase her one bit, but that was the end of forcing avocado for me. I'm so thankful she wasn't sick, but I don't like to see my little one's stomach upset!

**What was lost now is found! This video has been on the shelf for a few weeks because my computer cord was lost in the shuffle of the move. After looking in every box, drawer, nook, and cranny, Dave found it back at the condo. Whew! Look forward to new pictures/videos that have been stuck on the phone.

1 comment: