Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Let the good times ROLL!

In honor of his 4 month mark, we have some video to share with you! (We will post an official 4 month update after his appointment on Friday.) Josiah started rolling last week and we are all enjoying his new trick. He has been showing signs of rolling for weeks and often likes to sleep on his side. Sometimes I would watch him fall asleep just to make sure I didn't miss that first roll! Ultimately, he did it last Thursday night, August 30, just after Dave left for worship team practice. You'll hear Sarah in the background. She was so sweet cheering him on from the bath tub.

Below you will find:

1. First roll
2. Second roll attempt
3. Second roll

Let it be known that he was super hungry...I fed him as soon as Sarah was dry and diapered!


2 comments:

  1. Josiah is really a strong and determined little boy. I love the video's and the one you sent to Vicky & Steve with Sarah kissing him too, which she forwarded to me.

    Your garden has been amazing. I should do that, but never seem to get it together. Too busy mowing and trimming what I do have.

    Love, Grandma Lynda

    ReplyDelete