Thursday, April 1, 2010

Showing

We know we haven't updated in a while, but mostly because we can't think of anything to post.  But now we've found something, and it's something people have been asking for!  That's right, we have a picture of pregnant Emily, taken late in March.  Without further ado, here she is:


You can see a definite curve.  I (Dave) think she looks more beautiful than ever, and I'm glad everyone seems to be agreeing with me.

The only other news is that we have a 99% certain name for her, but . . . we're not telling anyone what it is.  It's staying a secret until she's born and we can be sure it fits her (and she's really a she.)  Then, when the time is right, we'll name her in front of whoever makes it up there. 

That's all we have for now.  We're sorry we haven't had much to post about.  We did intend to tell everyone about our first multiple-night house guests (Emily's parents,) but we never took any pictures!  Still, we had a great time showing Emily's parents the city and celebrating her father's birthday.  We look forward to seeing them again when this little miracle of ours is born.

1 comment:

  1. Sweet Emily, I visited with your Mom last night at the ballgame and can't wait til your shower (absent Mommy-to-be) this weekend. I am making a quilt for sweet baby girl Cook - your Mom just said for me to choose the colors. I hope you like it and will message you when I'm finished so I can show your first on your FB page (that is if you accept my friend request.)

    I pray that God will continue to bless your sweet family as it grows in His Mercy.

    ReplyDelete