Monday, November 15, 2010

Heritage Museums and Gardens

As we take time to explore the Cape, we want to keep a record of where we've been and what we've found. This can also serve as a sort of review for those who might visit and want to plan an itinerary.

While the Cooks were in town last month, our sweet friend Catherine gave us complementary tickets to the Heritage Museums and Gardens in Sandwich, MA. It is about 25 minutes from our home in Osterville. We went on a gorgeous morning and spent a couple of hours exploring the site. While there, we saw antique cars, a windmill, an art museum, and many gardens, including a garden maze (we made it out!). It was a perfect relaxing morning after the hustle and bustle of moving. I would recommend a trip in the spring when the flowers are blooming!


-EEC

1 comment:

  1. Hi Guys, Sarah's photo's are amazing. She is changing so fast. I LOVE THEM, AND HAVE DOWNLOADED THEM. The one on her "tummy" is my computer, so every time, I turn my PC on, I can see her.
    I love the photos of the museum and New Hampshire. You certainly have the right "genes" to explore and appreciate nature.
    Lots of Love, Grandma Lynda

    ReplyDelete