Friday, March 23, 2012

32 Week Appointment

I had another visit with our doctor about a week and a half ago and was told that everything seems to be going well. My tummy is measuring right on track and my blood pressure was normal. He asked just a few questions about my delivery with Sarah and said that he expected an equally uneventful delivery this time around. I sure am praying for that!

With the rescheduling of the past two appointments, my most recent visits have been at 22, 27, and 32 weeks. That is a little more spaced than usual. Well, now we are really rolling and plan to go in next Monday at 34 weeks. Then the home stretch really begins with weekly visits starting at 36 weeks. This is really happening!

I am still thankful to be feeling great and going strong. When Sarah needs a little loving I usually go to her on the floor these days rather than picking her up and use that as a chance to rest a second. We did a big furniture shuffle while my parents were is town last week and Dave had someone to help him do some heavy lifting. It is really exciting to see our library/office become a nook for baby brother (as he is affectionately known...just ask Sarah, she will show you that baby brother lives in her belly button)!

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad to do some reading on how you take care of a little one while being so very pregnant - there are times when I feel so exhausted just taking care of myself that I wonder how you do it!
    It really IS happening, isn't it?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing, Emily. It is cute that Sarah thinks the baby is in her "tummy". Won't she be surprised!
    Glad you are feeling so good. Love, Grandma Lynda

    ReplyDelete