Sunday, October 30, 2011

Fun Photos :)

Dave and I had the treat of eating breakfast out at Dunkin Donuts last week via gift card. Sarah didn't get any breakfast sandwich, but she did get our balls of wrapper. She held on to them until she went down for her nap more than an hour later.

We had fires this week. Sarah loved helping Dad get things going.

Did Dad dress me this morning? Is my onesie buttoned outside my pants? Yes :)

We had a long Sunday morning at church. Solution? Put her down on a toddler car table during the second service, before the potluck lunch.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, that onesie photo is too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it something why they would much rather play with a piece of paper, or a box, than and toy. Love the way Dad dresses Sarah. Great laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, the above was from Grandma, Lynda

    ReplyDelete