Tuesday, October 4, 2011

You May Be Wondering...

Q: How are you feeling?

A: Second to asking the projected due date, this is the question we receive most often.

I am thankful to say that for the most part I am doing alright. To be quite frank, I haven't thrown up yet, for which I am thankful. The yucky tummy started earlier this time, but hopefully this phase will also pass sooner. Thinking about or preparing food generally makes me repulsed by it, but most basic foods are easy to stomach. I have also been extra exhausted, but am thankful that Sarah still naps and I can take some time to rest if it's needed.

Dave says he feels great! :) 

Q: Are you showing yet? (Mostly from a younger audience :) )

A: I am gaining and/or showing weight much faster in this pregnancy. This is probably in part due to the fact that food is staying in my stomach, and I will gladly accept this weight!

Q: Do you prefer a boy or a girl? Are you going to find out?

A: We are happy to report that right now we are both quite unbiased, though this may change in the almost 3 months before we get to find out gender. A boy would be a fun, new adventure and a namesake. We know what to do with a girl and know that they are sweet as can be. A girl could also wear the adorable clothes I regrettably have to pack away as Sarah continues to grow. We definitely want to find out gender, and anything else we can about this little miracle!

Thanks for caring- we're hoping and praying for a nice big, healthy baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment