Thursday, February 9, 2012

27 Week Appointment

On Monday I went to the doctor for a 27 week appointment. Any ardent blog readers may note that my next appointment was supposed to be the week before. You were right! I received a call that morning saying that the doctor was out and rescheduled for this week. While I was waiting to see the doctor (I have always chosen to see the nurse practitioner before now), the waiting room chatter seemed to say that he had run over to the hospital unexpectedly to deliver a baby. They were still able to see me this time and a head nurse was able to quickly check things over.

My blood pressure was normal and my stomach is measuring right on track. The baby's heartbeat was strong and steady. She gave me a delicious orange drink to stick in the fridge in preparation for my glucose test, which I plan to take soon. (The sooner it happens, the sooner it is over!)

Next appointment: Monday, March 5, 11:00 am (maybe this time I will finally get to see the doctor!)

No comments:

Post a Comment