Saturday, January 28, 2012

Snow Fun Around the House

Just today a native New Englander and I were talking on the phone and she asked if I liked the Northeast compared to Florida. "One of my favorite things," I told her, "is the snow." And it really is true. While I'll always miss water-skiing with my Mom and Dad on New Year's Day, and they took me other places that had the most amazing snow I've still seen, there is something wonderful about living in the snow.

We got our first respectable snow last weekend, at about 7 inches on our lawn. Sarah enjoyed it for the first time, and I finally was able to access the beach for some photographs (which we'll post soon.)


Little Girl likes the taste of snow.
And she really likes being pulled on her sled.
Later on, we built this guy.
Emily helped for a while, and then came in to watch Sarah watch me.
So I just had to come play with her. Her reflection in the glass is perfect.
Waving at all the passersby.
A friend came by with a snow blower, and even let me have a go. 















No comments:

Post a Comment