Monday, January 30, 2012

Snow Fun Around Town

Snow on a day off is the best- you don't have to go anywhere if you don't want to, and you have time to enjoy it. But if you do want to go somewhere, you can! And that's just what I did. I had never seen snow on the beach before, and somehow forgot to check it out last winter. So I took my camera down to Dowses Beach just before the daylight hours ended and caught some pictures.

The roads weren't bad at all, as the Northeast usually knows how to manage snow. And, for some reason, they had even plowed the parking lot at Dowses!






East Bay



The red stuff you see is seaweed- we have a surplus of it.

I baptized my parents in that water!
On the way back, I saw the clock glowing in front of the church and just had to get this shot.

It was a fun journey- even better to come home to a warm home and warmer family. What a beautiful part of the world God has called us to.

No comments:

Post a Comment